Initial groundwork has been laid through a small, agile group that has been focused on collecting and connecting the resources, in order to identify those who need to join us to ensure success. Currently leading this work are:
- Debbi Moore, President, Greater Las Cruces Chamber of Commerce
- Fred Owensby, Executive Director, Workforce Development and Training Division, Dona Ana Community College
- David Dollahan, Assistant City Manager, City of Las Cruces
- Lydia Nesbitt-Arronte, Vice President of Education & Workforce Development, Borderplex Alliance
- Davin Lopez, President & CEO, Mesilla Valley Economic Development Alliance
- Les Baldock, Vice President – Operations, Mesilla Valley Economic Development Alliance
- Steve Duran, Administrator, Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act
- Miguel Martinez, Regional Manager, Workforce Connections
- David Greenburg, Assistant Director, Ngage New Mexico
- Willie Silva, Vice President Community Outreach, El Paso Electric
- Patti Lucero, Director, Operations & Compliance, TRAX International
- Tracey Bryan, President/CEO
Together, we are harnessing the power of collaboration and the targets of existing economic development plans and the collective resources and programs already in place. So much of what we need for success is already here. We just need to identify what’s missing, fill in the gaps, and provide the right on-ramps for everyone to engage and succeed.
Working hand-in-hand with all of the key players and partners in building a highly skilled and ready workforce, The Bridge of Southern New Mexico is leading the next steps in not just a plan, but forging the partnerships and resources needed to make it happen.